Utilizing LinkedIn to the fullest extent can make a big impact on your business! Digital marketing is often key to success in real estate, and this is especially true when you build a robust LinkedIn account and use the platform daily. Recommendations on LinkedIn are especially beneficial, as they can help create lasting clients and larger spheres of influence.
Make sure your profile is thoroughly completed. From your college affiliation and degree to the fraternity or sorority you pledged and any clubs you may have joined, each detail helps people find you. Include all professional jobs you have held and follow those companies on LinkedIn. You can also frame the top of your profile page with a banner you’ve created to showcase that you are in real estate.
Follow these tips to make the most out of LinkedIn:
- Use a professional photo.
- Enter the URL for your website, customize the title by choosing “other,” and provide a catchy title for your site. Think “Best Relocation Realtor” or “Homebuying Specialist,” for example.
- Include your Facebook URL and Twitter handle.
- Think of the summary as your own personal mission statement to your clients. Tell them why you do what you do and what differentiates you from your competition.
- Import your contacts from Outlook.
- Seek out former work associates, alumni, friends and neighbors.
- Use your LinkedIn account to promote your blog and/or videos.
- Customize your LinkedIn Today page to be relevant to real estate industry news that will keep you in the know.
- Find groups specific to your area or alumni groups from college and post in these groups.
- Ask for recommendations!
My goal is to help promote my partners while best serving the needs of our customers. In the coming year, I hope to be a resource you can lean on as you build your business. Let me know when we can talk about how to do that together.
Published In Realtor Marketing